There is another boost for reducing the health risk factors used in our patient health education program, this time in cancer prevention.
The two risk factors in particular are:
- Unhealthy eating
They are the top two modifiable risk factors, according to a report:
- 450,000 fewer Americans would die each year from smoking if people quitted.
- 25% of cancer can be traced to dietary
- Colorful vegetables and fruit would prevent lung cancer
- Vegetable protein over animal protein lowers the risk of cancer
- Plant protein like soy has cancer prevention benefits.